From the Big Lebowski Sound Track, how to play The Man In Me by Bob Dylan
Chord Chart: The Man in Me
Other Songs You Might Like:
The Washburn Cumberland series of acoustic guitars feature solid Alaskan sitka spruce tops, flame maple back and sides and gold hardware. Maple has a brighter sound than mahogany or rosewood so these guitars tend to sound clearer and more articulate. This works out especially well for the larger bodied jumbo versions that might loose focus with a mellower sounding back and side wood.
• Jumbo cutaway body style
• Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
• Flame maple sides and back
• Satin finished maple neck with two-way truss rod
• Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
• Flame maple capped headstock with abalone inlay.
• Gold die cast chrome tuners
• Fishman Presys+ Tuner/Preamp System
• Keep in mind that what you’re hearing is influenced by my playing style, the camcorder’s microphone, your computer speakers as well as the machinations of Youtube. One way to compensate for these factors is to compare the sound of the guitar in this video to other acoustic/ electric guitar reviews that I’ve done under the same circumstances. Check for links in the description.
This is a reveiw fo the Washburn EA 10 Acoustic Guitar
Petite Jumbo sized
Basswood top, sides/back
Catalpa neck with trussrod
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
NuBone nut & bridge saddle
Chrome diecast tuners
EQ4-T pickup system
D’Addario EXP-16 Strings
Colors: Black, Red
Case: GPJDLX (Sold Separately)